Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Poll: Forum Achievements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Forum Poll: Forum Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:48 am

We're still small but there's something (potentially) fun I've been thinking we could do. Forum achievements! \o/

I would add a new field to member profiles to display each member's earned achievements. What would the forum achievements be? Just small images in the new area of profiles. Here's  an example of the kind and size of the image. You would earn them by doing certain things on the forum (and possibly Imgur). I have several ideas already for this and more could easily be added in the future. There's no point system around here and post counts already have ranks associated with them. So it wouldn't be anything like that. Another way to earn an achievement would be to participate in forum events. What? You didn't know we're going to do forum events either?! (;

Like I said, this is just something I think would be fun to do. But it's totally up to you guys! If you like the idea or think it's absolute rubbish, vote!

The final count was:

Yes (4)
No (0)

Last edited by Pangaea on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 am

our group maybe small for now, but it is continually getting more members
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Well I'm hoping adding fun things like forum events and forum achievements will make things more fun and appealing. Time will tell I guess. At any rate, only 3 votes so far. Even though they're all yes, it's not really enough to do anything yet. Vote people!
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 pm

I like this!How could be the forum events?
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 am

I'm still working on some details but I will say the first planned event will involve Halloween! Also, forum events will happen regardless of if we add forum achievements. (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Forum Achievements   Forum Poll: Forum Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Poll: Forum Achievements
Page 1 of 1