Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awareness Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Awareness Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Awareness Campaign   Awareness Campaign EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 pm

This weekend I'm going to be making several submissions to Imgur to help spread the word that we're here. I'm going to try spreading them out across different times in an attempt to hit different groups of people. If you're prepared for some hate and downvotes (as evidenced in the couple posts I've made) then I invited everyone to do the same. Let's spread the word and try to get some more people here! Make sure to posts here so we can upvote you to avoid being sent to oblivion too quickly.

Last edited by Pangaea on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Awareness Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awareness Campaign   Awareness Campaign EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Alrighty made a new post, though later than I originally intended. At least it's a different time than my previous ones.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

Awareness Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awareness Campaign   Awareness Campaign EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 am

Pangaea wrote:
Alrighty made a new post, though later than I originally intended. At least it's a different time than my previous ones.
Nice one Pan it didn't get downvoted to hell
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Awareness Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awareness Campaign   Awareness Campaign EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 am

Well, guys. Unfortunately, the weekend is over and I didn't get a chance to make additional posts for this. I was simply too busy. It's too late now I think (for today anyway). This is around the time I posted the first times and they got all hate and downvotes.  But who knows? Maybe I'll try some this week at a better time.

Overall I say it was a success because we did get a few new members (I don't really need to explain that they're cool people. They're Imgurians after all! We also had  a bunch more people at least checking this out. So I say we did good, overall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awareness Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awareness Campaign   Awareness Campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Awareness Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Imgur Forum :: Forum Section :: Information and News-
Jump to: