Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knytt Underground

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Knytt Underground Empty
PostSubject: Knytt Underground   Knytt Underground EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:39 am

I don't know if anyone is into the Indie gaming scene too much (I'm really not outside of this) but you should check out this game. It's awesome! Knytt Underground is developed by Nicklas "Nifflas" Nygren and published by Ripstone. It's a 2D, ambient, exploration, platformer kind of game with a nice mix of difficulty (including optional extra hard challenges for those brave enough). It has amazing visuals using real photographs for the background, most of which are animated! The audio is incredible too with tons of atmospheric sounds and great music. It really provides a great sense of immersion. You really should check it out!

KU also has a great, thought-provoking storyline that asks some really difficult questions and addresses some deep issues. Despite trying to answer these things, it fails. Instead it's left up to the player to decide (you'll see if you play). It also has lots of jokes and references based on Nifflas' older games but you don't have to play them to enjoy Knytt Underground (most of Nifflas' older games are free so why not check them out too?).

It's available on multiple platforms: PC (coming to Steam soon), PS3, and PSVita. And this great game is super cheap too!

Here's a few screenshots I just took.

Spoiler:

And of course you'll need some links. (;

Nifflas' Website
Steam Page
Playstation Site
Back to top Go down

Knytt Underground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Imgur Forum :: Entertainment Section :: Gaming-
Jump to: