Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Anyone else watching this? Thoughts of the new season so far?
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:10 pm

This new season is better than first, this moment

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pangaea on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 pm

You should spoiler things like that so you don't potentially ruin things for people.

But yes! That scene was so much feels! Legend of Korra is generally more "adult" than Last Airbender ever was (though it had its moments).
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 pm

OMG!!! Sorry! I forget it, It won't happen again
Back to top Go down
thiscannotpossiblygowrong
Neutral
Neutral
thiscannotpossiblygowrong

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 am

Nope never seen Legend of Korra. Definitely not....

/blatant lies

But I rather like the new season! There's a real theme of imperfection going on this time around with everyone really included in this. And the family dynamic that's being pursued with Aang's kids really has a lot of potential for interesting story telling.

On a more cautionary note: the main villain this season is interesting so far, but I'm slightly worried that they'll make him too straightforwardly power hungry as opposed to having more complex motivations. I think they'll avoid that trap but it's something that one of two things have made me mildly concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:28 am

Yeah I'm really loving the family dynamic stuff that's going on. For some reason I kind of feel like Unalaq (sp?) isn't the main baddie for this season.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 am

A little late posting about it but holy shit! The Beginnings episode(s) was awesome!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra   Avatar: The Legend of Korra Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Imgur Forum :: Entertainment Section :: Films and Television-
Jump to: