Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New post about this forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

New post about this forum Empty
PostSubject: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:35 am

I made another (and perhaps last) submission to let people know this place exists. Check it out if you want.

It's getting downvoted to shit like I kind of expected. Not really sure why everyone is so full of hate but whatever. No big deal.

Last edited by Pangaea on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:45 am

Thats Imgur. I'm looking at this forum as more of a hideaway for Imgurians that don't fit into that whole cynical/hateful/bullshitty attitude
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 am

Yeah I've never understood the Imgur community. I guess it depends on who is on (which countries/timezones).
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 am

Absolutely yes, somedays at morning everything is love, somedays the downvote fairies invade the site
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 am

i joined this forum because i want to know the other imgurians personally.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 am

zcektor00 wrote:
i joined this forum because i want to know the other imgurians personally.
Yeah, that's exactly what we're trying to do here. Imgur is great and all but it's an image sharing site not a forum (despite what some people seem to believe). I hope we can get some more activity here.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:21 am

I like the idea of the more personal forums where as Imgur itself is just a mass of different users.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Sakuya Izayoi wrote:
I like the idea of the more personal forums where as Imgur itself is just a mass of different users.

I agree with this. I personally enjoy that better even if it's just the few that we have now. The problem is a part of me is skeptical that all of us will stay interested in keeping it going.
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 pm

HDXPC wrote:

I agree with this. I personally enjoy that better even if it's just the few that we have now. The problem is a part of me is skeptical that all of us will stay interested in keeping it going.
I'm interested, it's nice to know people from all the globe Smile
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:25 pm

HDXPC wrote:
Yeah I totally understand. If it doesn't work out and we can't get more people interested and active then there's really no need for a whole forum. In that case I guess we could just all switch to skype or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New post about this forum   New post about this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New post about this forum
Page 1 of 1