Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it is still to early

Go down 
+2
kuroyakedo
zcektor00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

I know it is still to early Empty
PostSubject: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Any chance we can have a meet-up/candy exchange?

We can have an online meet up like on skype/fb.
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 pm

The meet up is a good idea, about the exchange, Im not sure if the postal service would allow it [in my case], I will ask.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Well, we live in the same country so that's a start.
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm

All of you live in Canada? That's not fair
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 pm

I used to live in Brazil but when I was six I moved here. You said you live in Mexico? Where in Mexico?
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Baja California, near to USA, but not to Canadá. I will go to Canda someday...someday.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 pm

We can meet then if we are still alive/in good health/don't hate each other/still talk.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 pm

I just moved to canada a couple of years ago. and i'm not allowed to leave canada until i become a canadian citizen
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Yes, all of you are welcome here whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 pm

I became a Canadian citizen about 4 years ago, got my first passport last month. Just waiting to get my drivers licence so I can drive around the country (and hopefully into the states). The hard part is just finding people willing to come along.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I have a license and a car now. if ever your drive by winnipeg or anywhere close to manitoba. let me know.
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I was thinking: my postal service won't allow me to send candies, DHL does, but they are expensive as hell, I can send you souvenirs as gifts. Let me know it.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 pm

kuroyakedo wrote:
I was thinking: my postal service won't allow me to send candies, DHL does, but they are expensive as hell, I can send you souvenirs as gifts. Let me know it.
now a souvenir exchange is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Should go without saying but if/when anyone decides to do an exchange, make sure you don't post your personal info (name, address) in the thread. Use PMs for your own safety.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:57 am

A long time ago I use to go to a massage board that did Mix Tape exchange. Basically you get a blank cd (or cassette type if that's your thing) and you put on a mix of songs you like and you basically trade music. It was cool getting suprise music in the mail, you'd never knew what you were going to get.
Back to top Go down
flimsyairplanes
Forever Alone
Forever Alone
flimsyairplanes

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Mix tape exchange sounds so fun! But candy is also delicious.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 am

flimsyairplanes wrote:
Mix tape exchange sounds so fun! But candy is also delicious.
why not both?
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:55 am

Hey, I know of winnipeg
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 am

Sakuya Izayoi wrote:
Hey, I know of winnipeg
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 am

My p-friend lives there.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:45 am

nice Very Happy is your p-friend an imgurian also?
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 am

No he is not.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:46 am

oh.
have you visited winnipeg before? jsut have to ask what is a p-friend?
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am

No, I haven't been out of the country.
It's like a friend, but more special.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it is still to early   I know it is still to early Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it is still to early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Imgur Forum :: Social Section :: Meet-up and Gift Exchange-
Jump to: