Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright, So I'm here now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

Alright, So I'm here now. Empty
PostSubject: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Surprised 
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Smile 
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

What can you tell us about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Well, I'm not much of a fan of anime. Aside from Cowboy Bebop which I saw 20 of the 26 episodes. And of course classic anime films like Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies (which is also one of the best films in general that I've seen) and the Animatrix (which I would think wouldn't count?). Aside from that I'm into video games. Mostly PC but I got a Wii a few weeks ago and have Donkey Kong, Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword for it. Also I have a N64, Snes, Nintendo, Playstation and the first original Xbox (Which might as well be a paperweight at this point). I do watch Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. I also enjoy all sorts of music, current and not so current. uhhhh anything else you want to know you can ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm not an otaku, but I do like anime. I just know games of Nintendo, and the old ones n.n". I don't know about GoT and BB, but I will watch them when I finish Gundam Wing (by torrent u.u).
May I ask which is your favorite band or singer?
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

So many come to mind. I grew up listening to a lot of classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Santana, Black Sabbath) and classical music (mostly requiems now a days) but when I turned 20 my tastes grew into various other areas. I've grown to enjoy and appreciate hip hop as well as bands from Brazil (which is where I was born).

I can't really say that I have one fav, there are many that I really like.

What kind of music do you like?
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm

I like rock too, but I don't know all the names of the bands. When I was 16 I started with japanese rock and some pop. I'm not sure about genres, you can find Jason Mraz, Daft Punk, AC DC, The killers, Glay, Larc en Ciel, Soundtracks of movies and anime, some christian music in my phone and others I don't remember.
I'm from Mexico, and I hear music in spanish, but not mexican (Franco de Vita, Ricardo Montaner, Arjona, La oreja de Van Gogh, etc).
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forums HDXPC. Seems like you have quite the variety of tastes.
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Thank you Pangaea! Yes, I do. Cute avatar!
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 am

FYI, another thing that I forgot to say about me is that I produce movies and also will probably manage a band soon. I write as well and have a blog (which hasn't been updated in a while). Eventually Ill post the link to my blog, i'd like for you all to critique my writing honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, So I'm here now.   Alright, So I'm here now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright, So I'm here now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Imgur Forum :: Social Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: