Unofficial Imgur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Imgur. Imgur content and materials are copyrights © of Imgur. All rights reserved.

Imgur  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ulquiorra's Introduction.

Go down 
+2
Sakuya Izayoi
MLPUlquiorra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MLPUlquiorra
Forever Alone
Forever Alone
MLPUlquiorra

Ulquiorra's Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Hey everyone. It's nice to meet you. If you see this, drop by and say "Hey!" I'm just another imgurian. Except, I don't watch Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or The Walking Dead. I also watch My Little Pony, anime, and various other shows from my(and maybe your) childhood. Despite the fact that this would make me a bad person by imgur standards, I seem to get along with everyone. I hope I can get along with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Neutral
Neutral
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Imgur is weird like that, but welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
kuroyakedo
Accepted
Accepted
kuroyakedo

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:24 pm

I don't like standars, so, hello! n.n
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello there. New friends are good. Although it seems like we don't have much in common, I know we will find some way to get along.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
zcektor00
Accepted
Accepted
zcektor00

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Ulquiorra what's up?
Back to top Go down
HDXPC
Neutral
Neutral
HDXPC

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:53 am

On a side note, I really enjoy the idea of this being refuge for those Imgurians left out of the larger Imgur community. Were a safe house from the hate zombie apocalypse of Imgur or like that small fenced in community that gets attacked by the gangs in the wasteland (that reference only works if you've seen the Road Warrior)
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Admin
Admin
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 am

Yeah. I've never understood how people on Imgur can be so ... angry and hateful for lack of better phrasing. Like I saw a post earlier today where the OP wondered why game screenshots always get downvoted. And of course, that post was also getting downvoted as well as the comments made by the OP on it.

Imgur tends to be one of the worst circle-jerk communities most of the time. The mentality seems to be that it's gotta be boobs, ass, cats, or some stupid celebrity for everyone to fap to or it doesn't belong on Imgur. Sure there's plenty of fun and funny stuff on there but rarely is any of that popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's Introduction.    Ulquiorra's Introduction.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulquiorra's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1